- The solar LED fairy light will automatically turn ON when it is dark and turn OFF when it is bright. That means when in daytime, it wouldn’t turn on even you switch it on or flash. If you want it to work in daytime, please use a piece of paper or something else to cover up the solar panel. It will stop charging and work.
- This 15m long LED solar string with 100 provides fairy lighting effect The whole light is waterproof, suitable for outdoor use, no worry for rain drops.
- Super long working time, it can continuously work about 6-8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day.
- EASY TO INSTALL. With easy installation, you can install the light in your own creative style.
- Decorations Lights – You can put on tree, vine, porch, bedroom window, balcony, wall, bringing fresh and pleasant atmosphere to your home, garden, patio, yard, lawn, gazebo, landscape, wedding , party or Christmas .
1.The most popular decoration light for decorating or other celebration occasions.
2.Ultra bright LED lights.
3.No wire needed, powered by solar.
4.Several sets can be connected together.
5.Perfect decoration for indoor and outdoor (waterproof).
6.Ideal for gardens, walls, fences, roofs, trees, boats, cars and so on
7.Keep lighting for about 6-8 hours per night after fully charged during the day.( However, working time may be a little shorter in practical use, especially on cloudy days or in winter, when there’s insufficient sunlight for Solar charging battery.)
LED Quantity: 100 LED Bulbs
Charging Hours: 5-8 hours (in the sunlight)
Working Hours: 6-8 hours (when fully charged)
1 x Solar Lights
1 x Solar Panel Box
1 x Plastic Pointed Stick
1 x Instruction Manual
The solar panel MUST be installed in a well-lit location where it can receive maximum sunlight during daytime hours. Any cover that shades the panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and decrease the amount of brightness and duration of the LED lights.
The solar panel box can be placed on the ground by using the pointed stake. Install the stake into the ground until it is firmly in place. If the ground is too hard, soak the area with water to soften it. Please ensure that the solar panel is pointed toward the sunlight. At least 6 hours of exposure to sunlight is required for illumination.