- Double Person Hammock – Size: 275 x 140 cm, support up to 200 Kg (400lbs), wide & safe enough to support 2 people enjoying their leisurely time (1 person is better for more comfort)
- Sturdy Material and Easy Handling – Made of soft, breathable and quick-drying 910T parachute nylon material with triple interlocking sewing. Lightweight, wash easily and fast dry
- Fit Neatly in the Convenient Built-in Stuff Sack – This hammock is ideal for backpackers, hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts as a storage bag for the gadgets and other personal articles
- Fast Set-Up with Hammock Straps – Everything you need for setting up the suspension system is attached in 1 package: 2*7mm hanging ropes + 2 Solid Steel Carabiners. Setting up your hammock easier and faster than ever before!
- Enjoy Your Relaxing Time – No stand required! You can attach the hammock to trees, poles, boat masts or use it as a hanging bed inside the door. Just enjoy your peaceful time knowing you are completely secure while relaxing on this hammock!
Giwox Outdoor Hammock – A Companion Everywhere
A perfect companion with you on your adventure! This hammock is durable enough to travel with you anywhere – Indoors, Backyard, Tropical retreat, Beach, Hiking, Camping, Traveling and more. Better than a traditional tent for all situations! Cutting down the weight and free up your backpack!
√ Offer more delight to you and your pet
√ For more comfort, 1 person recommended
√ Easy to set up in minutes without any tools
√ Easy to clean and dry quickly after being wet
√ Built-in stuff sack design is convenient for light traveling
√ Versatile alternative to a tent, sleeping pad, ground mat, swing, cradle, yoga mat, etc
Brand Name: Giwox
Material: Parachute Nylon
Product Size: Approx 275 x 140 cm (± 5cm)
Item Weight: Approx 1060 g
Colour: Black + Red
Carabiners Material: 7#Solid Steel
Ropes Dimension: 7mm wide
Go to Youtube and search “Giwox hammock” to watch the video for set-up process!
2 x Carabiners
2 x Hanging Ropes
1 x Hammock
1. Multi wrapped layers is recommended
2. NO Fireproofing! Keep away from fire seat
3. Keep the body balanced while lying on the hammock
4. Often Mind the hanging rope about the abrasion while using
5. Shorten the distance between both end of the hammock and pillar as if as possible
6. Keep the surface flat and clean while hanging, the distance between the hammock and surface shorter than 1m